Embroidery Envy

I have fallen in love with everything embroidered!  This beautiful lightweight bomber jacket from River Island is basically the only ...


I have fallen in love with everything embroidered! 
This beautiful lightweight bomber jacket from River Island is basically the only jacket I wear right now. I have picked out some of my favourite embroidered pieces from the highstreet and online.
Embroidery is actually really easy to wear as it dresses up any outfit therefore goes with any wardrobe staples. 

Black Embroidered Bomber Jacket - River Island



Floral Embroidered Mom Jeans - Topshop


Floral Embroidered Boot - Miss Selfridge
Embroidered Sandals - Miss Selfridge



Embroidered Sateen Top - Zara




Floral Embroidered A-Line Skirt - New Look



Embroidered Shirt Dress - Missguided

And lastly something to aspire to...


Stella McCartney Falabella Shaggy Deer Cross-Body Bag - Selfridges


Follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my posts!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram