Prime Time | My Top Three Primers

The perfect primer for a flawless face is essential, I have chosen to share three primers that I love which are actually all very diffe...


The perfect primer for a flawless face is essential, I have chosen to share three primers that I love which are actually all very different! 



The cheapest primer is actually my favourite primer out of all three! I loved the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer but have found the ultimate dupe. I just love the texture and how this primer smoothes out all imperfections on my skin. It also makes the application of your foundation so much easier especially when using thicker foundations like the Kat Von D Lock-It foundation. Overall this would be my number one foundation to recommend to anyone, plus I can always seem to find this primer in an offer at either Superdrug or Boots!



I bought this after hearing a lot of good reviews and was not disappointed, firstly the smell is lovely and it is just full of moisture which makes your skin look hydrated and glowing. This is the perfect primer for anyone with dry skin and is my go-to primer for the summer and hot getaways! 



This primer is perfect for when your skin is going through a tough time with breakouts. Your skin looks clearer and pores are definitely minimised! The tea tree makes your skin feel fresh and clean whilst the matte texture really smoothes out any imperfections. I would recommend anyone that can suffer with breakouts to try this primer! 

What are your thoughts on these products? Is there any other primers that you would recommend I try? Leave me a comment!

Follow me on 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved this! To be honest I don't tend to use primers that much (im really lazy when it comes to make up) but when I want it to last I'm definitely going to use one of your reccomendations :) thanks for sharing lovely!

    Maria
    https://www.lifewithmaria.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yes you should definitely start adding a primer to your make up routine! X

      Delete

Instagram