Holiday Wishlist

I am currently counting down the days till I go on holiday but also feel the stress of packing looming over me, the constant worry of have ...

I am currently counting down the days till I go on holiday but also feel the stress of packing looming over me, the constant worry of have I got everything I need? So I am sharing a little holiday wishlist that could inspire you all! 



MISSGUIDED

Two items are from Missguided, lets start with the body (I know this is a wishlist but I have actually ordered it). I cannot believe I stumbled upon this body I was looking for this exactly, its so simple but I love the tiny strap detail on the back. This is a holiday must have because it just goes with everything, I needed this to be in my suitcase!
Secondly I have a crazy obsession with palm trees so this skirt had to be included plus it is only £12!


TOPSHOP

I chose this bikini firstly because I look better in black and because I love how rustic and tribal the detail is, I can imagine this bikini looking insane somewhere tropical like Australia or Thailand!


NEW LOOK

I think beach shirts are going to be my thing this year, I love every colour this comes in but white is the obvious choice to really show off your tan. This look is effortless and can be just as beautiful as a coverup or kaftan!


DS LONDON

DS London is a brand I have recently discovered and I know a good bag when I see one. I think their tan tote bag is the perfect travel bag which will fit all your essentials and would look so pretty paired with little white holiday dresses! I would also like to mention I love the fact that all their products are made in Britain.
P.S. I have a little code for all my readers which gives you 10% off their website - chloemariecx 


RIVER ISLAND

Everything about the red dress just screams holiday to me and I think it is so versatile! You could wear it as a beach/day dress with some flat sandals then dress it up at night with block heel lace ups!


PUBLIC DESIRE

These lace up gladiator flats look so comfy and I think they could dress up a pair of shorts and top just to make your outfit feel a bit more stylish. I could see myself wearing these non-stop on holiday plus they come in so many other colours.


H&M

What holiday is complete without a straw hat? I think H&M are the greatest place for accessories like this and the hat is only £9.99. Not only are floppy straw hats fashionable it's really important to keep your head protected from the sun (I know I sound like you mum but, have you ever had sunstroke? Not fun!)


What are you lusting over this summer?
Remember to follow me on Bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram