A Biker Basic

We all have them days when we just have no idea what to wear so I will share with you one of my go to everyday outfits. A biker jacket ...



We all have them days when we just have no idea what to wear so I will share with you one of my go to everyday outfits. A biker jacket is a wardrobe essential and I've recently discovered mine again! A simple outfit can really be changed with a statement biker so I pair mine with an oversized tee and jeans. The oversized tees from Boohoo are a great material and price so I have it in every colour! It is the perfect outfit for the weird humid but overcast weather in the UK right now.





Biker Jacket - H&M (Similar Here)
T-Shirt - Boohoo
Jeans - River Island

Follow me on Bloglovin' to stay up to date on all my posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram