ASOS | Swimwear Summer Sale

Hello lovelies! This post is a little bit different today, I have chosen eight of my favourite swimwear pieces currently in the sale at ASO...

Hello lovelies! This post is a little bit different today, I have chosen eight of my favourite swimwear pieces currently in the sale at ASOS. I have then split these into two collections - the first being a tropical theme/bright colours and the second is more black/white/nude staple colours. 


Majestic - Los Angeles Bikini Top & Bottoms
Pistol Panties - Rosie High Leg Swimsuit



River Island - Lace Swimsuit
River Island - Mesh Insert Bikini
Rip Curl - The Bomb Bikini
Beach Riot - Bondi Bikini

What's your favourite bikini/swimsuit? 
Find me on Bloglovin' and never miss a post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram