The Essential Bomber

I really wanted to share with you the amazing little treasure I found in Topshop the other day. As we all know bombers have become the '...

I really wanted to share with you the amazing little treasure I found in Topshop the other day. As we all know bombers have become the 'it' jacket right now and I have prepared myself for this trend to stay through next winter (I know, it seems like a long time away but it will be here in a flash.) Anyway, I found a black faux fur collar bomber in Topshop from £65 down to just £35! I had to have it, immediately. It has already been so cold I just had to wear it.


Here is also the exact same jacket without the fur collar!


Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram