Patent Sandals

When I found these patent sandals in H&M I just fell in love as soon as I put them on! A pair of my most comfort...










When I found these patent sandals in H&M I just fell in love as soon as I put them on! A pair of my most comfortable shoes have come from H&M but also the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I once bought came from H&M but, I decided to take a chance seen as they were only £24.99. I am so pleased I did I can basically where them with any outfit and they are probably the most comfortable pair of heeled shoes I have ever worn. Online I have found them available in two other colours - powder beige and coral! I am definitely considering purchasing these in the beige for summer as I think they will be perfect for evenings out. I think H&M are really improving with quality and design of their shoes, let me know what you think and have you got any H&M shoes you just could not live without!?


Top - H&M
Jacket - Monki via ASOS (Sold Out)
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton

Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all of my posts



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram