March Wishlist

1. Stradivarius Leather Cap Shoes  | 2. Zara Check Shorts  | 3. Topshop Stripe Shirt  | 4. Stradivarius Earrings  | 5. River Island Fri...



It is March and officially now Spring, definitely time for a wardrobe update! As you can tell I am really loving a splash of red at the moment, I never knew it was a colour that really suited me until recently so I will be embracing that this Spring/Summer. 

Frills are everywhere and I just cannot resist them, especially the white bralet from River Island. This would look so cute worn over another top/jumper. Other trends I'm falling for is gingham and stripes, these trends are making me excited for Summer again and being able to wear skirts and shorts!

As for accessories I am in love with both shoes I have featured in this post, even though one pair are boots they are still very versatile and you will be able to wear them with Spring/Summer outfits! I have found a soft spot for earrings again, after wearing the same pair for about six months I thought it was time for a change. I love dramatic but sophisticated earrings such as the pair I have featured, what is also great about them is that they incorporate silver and gold therefore it will match any other jewellery you already wear. Lastly the Chloé bag of dreams, this will probably forever be on my wishlist unless I hold back on spending and invest on a little treat for myself one day.

What trends are you excited for this Summer and what is your favourite product on my March Wishlist? 
Follow me on 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram