Mulling Over Mules

Some people love them, some people hate them, personally I have been won over by the mule. I bought my first pair a few months ago after wa...

Some people love them, some people hate them, personally I have been won over by the mule. I bought my first pair a few months ago after wandering into a little boutique and falling madly and deeply in love with a pair of shoes. They were my size and before I knew it they were on my feet, reality kicked in when my mum looked at the price... £110, eeek. The owner told me they were in the sale for £80 but I was still hesitant at the price as I don't often wear heels so she kindly let me have them for £70. 




Sol Sana Deon Mules in Tan 
List of Sol Sana stockists in the UK


I also bought myself a pair of plain black mules to wear during autumn/winter. They are sophisticated and dress up any outfit, I found them in Linzi's at a great price of £22 and they are available in a range of colurs.




Black Suede Mules - Linzi


Here are some of my favourites I have found online...



Fiddle Mule Sandals - ASOS



Bow Detail Mules - Office
Also in black here



Black Leather 'Peter Pan' Style Mules - Zara



Blue Jacquard Print Buckle Mules - River Island



Black Leather Flat Mules - New Look



Global Point Mules - Topshop



Krew Furry Mule - Topshop



Metallic Peeptoe Mule - Boohoo


And lastly I found a pair that are basically identical to my Sol Sana mules for only £20!


Triple Band Block Heel Mules - Boohoo


Are you a mule lover or mule hater? 
Follow me on Bloglovin'


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram