Birchbox Review | February

As you can see by the packet I have already used the Derm Eyes Make-Up Remover Wipes and I was impressed. I loved the fact these were ...



As you can see by the packet I have already used the Derm Eyes Make-Up Remover Wipes and I was impressed. I loved the fact these were for sensitive eyes because my eyes really do sting with some make-up wipes and my face was left feeling so soft! 

Derm Eyes Make-Up Remover Wipes, £9.50


I love Korres products and I haven't tried the Milk Proteins 3-in-1 Cleanser but it lived up to the standards, after using the make-up wipe I still had make-up residue on my face and this was lifted easily by the cleanser. 

Korres Milk Proteins 3-in-1 Cleanser, £15


Birchbox now have their own diffusion make-up line LOC (Love of Color). All subscribers were emailed with a choice of colour in their eyeshadow stick, I chose champagne problems as it was a more subtle and I would definitely use this colour often. The stick is a great size for a clutch bag and with easy application I love it. The eyeshadow blends well over the eyelid, I am considering buying the other colour!


I received a leave in conditioner by a brand I had never heard of before but I am really impressed. My hair isn't in great condition, it gets knotty very easily and I have split ends and flyways but this spray has really helped. My hair doesn't look frizzy and brushing my hair is no longer a painful job. 


The cutest little compact blush/shadow was in this months box by theBalm cosmetics. It is a rosy pink shade which I am not a fan of for a blush but this looks very sweet and brightens up your eyes when used as a shadow. I can't help but love this product because the sample size was tiny and cute with a little mirror!


Lastly in this months box was a Spectrum make-up brush, I was so excited when this turned up I just couldn't believe my luck. I have always loved their sets because of the amazing colours and cute little mermaid like bags they come in. I have used this brush for highlighter and I just love it, I want more, more, more. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram