Valentines Day Gift Edit | For Her

Here I've chosen some pieces that I think are nice touches for Valentine's Day gifts if you have no idea or little things that ...



Here I've chosen some pieces that I think are nice touches for Valentine's Day gifts if you have no idea or little things that us girls deserve to buy ourselves!

Topshop


























I mean how cute are both of these pieces! I saw these both in store and thought they would just be great for Valentines Day.


River Island 

My idea for the vanity case was to put tickets for a holiday inside as this is a great case to take on your travels. But at the same time this would be great for keeping make-up and jewellery tidy in your wardrobe. 


Asos


I mean what girl wouldn't love these lace pyjamas



Last year I bought my boyfriend a similar book which was titled What I Love About (Name) By (Name) which I really enjoyed filling in and I think this book would be a lovely to fill in together.

What I Love About Us Book, £7.95 Urban Outfitters























What girl doesn't love candles and prosecco, so what's better than the two of them in one? This Instax Instant Printer is just a great idea, I love having pictures in books especially of holidays I have been on with my boyfriend so I think I would really appreciate a present like this.  

Prosecco Tinned Candle, £8

Fujifilm Instax Instant Smartphone Printer, £140

Selfridges

If I had amazing long nails I would need this in my life. The Rouge Louboutin shade is perfect for Valentines Day. 


Too Faced
This Too Faced Eye Shadow palette is ideal for any girl who loves their make-up and chocolate because it smells of cocoa! This palette has 14 new shades and two classic shades, and the heart shapes make this even more special for Valentines Day. Plus new customers get 20% off their first order!


Boots
Lastly I chose the Chloé perfume Love Story, it has a fresh and fruity scent which I love and the name is just made for Valentines Day, I even found that Boots have a "With Love" engraved version which I think is adorable. 


I hope you all get what you wish for this Valentines Day




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love the items you've chosen, especially the Too Faced palette :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I want the palette so bad haha! X

      Delete

Instagram