January Sales Shopping Haul | Victoria's Secret, H&M, Topshop, Accessorize

Victoria's Secret I went a bit crazy when I saw that Victoria's Secret had a sale. I bought everything without thinking and...


Victoria's Secret

I went a bit crazy when I saw that Victoria's Secret had a sale. I bought everything without thinking and then realised nothing matched. So three pairs of the knickers are from Topshop because I found a pair that matched the light blue bralet so well!
I've had bras from PINK before but never VS so I have linked the light pink bra here, I love the intricate straps which you can't see very well in this picture. 

Topshop

I'm a sucker for Topshop and have bought so much in their January sales but I thought I would show you my two favourites. These shoes are just to die for, when I first saw them I was unsure but once you try them on they are so amazing, they transform every outfit. Plus the price I paid for them was unbelievable, £18 from £82. The fluffy clutch is insane, my sister thought it was a pillow but its so gorgeous, I cannot stop stroking it. What I love about this clutch is it just screams autumn/winter, these shades go with any kind of berry, tan, beige, brown, black. I think if it wasn't patchwork it just wouldn't be as desirable. 


H&M



H&M was a real surprise, I found two cashmere jumpers for £10 each from £59.99 and £49.99! They were such good deals my mum also bought the same two jumpers which could be awkward when we go out for lunch then realise we're wearing the same outfit but oh well. I have looked on their website to link both of the jumpers but they are full price on the website which is a bit strange. I also got some wool blend ribbed leggings for £7 in the sale for just wearing round the house which look cute with a slouchy jumper and slippers. 


Accessorize

I think Accessorize do some really stylish handbags so I had a quick look and ended up finding this tote bag. It was a perfect size for me to take to London and for college, inside there is a large zip bag which can be taken out but I find it handy to keep my purse and iPad/laptop inside as I feel they are protected a bit more. You also get the little coin purse which I use to keep my train ticket inside for easy access. For £14 I was really pleased to have a new bag to add to my collection! It also comes in tan but I really liked the contrasting blue tones because they're a bit different to my other bags. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram