January Birchbox

Birchbox January 2016 In this months Birchbox I received a cleanser by Absolution, this gives a deep clean when removing your make up ...


Birchbox January 2016
In this months Birchbox I received a cleanser by Absolution, this gives a deep clean when removing your make up but I wasn't a fan of the smell as it has a cleaning product scent. 

Absolution L'eau Soir et Matin, £27


The Birchbox Exclusive this month was a shampoo and conditioner which I loved! It left my hair so soft but with so much extra volume. Family and friends both commented saying my hair looked different and I couldn't believe the only thing different in my routine was the shampoo and conditioner. I would definitely recommend trying this fabulous product.


This months Benefit goody was a They're Real! Tinted Lash Primer which works well with the They're Real mascara. But I love to use the primer by itself, as I have blonde lashes the brown tint looks really subtle and natural. 


A full size product was included which was the Jelly Pong Lighten Up, it is advised this pencil is for you waterline or you can use it as a highlighter on your face. I tried it on my waterline and hated it, I don't know whether that was a personal thing or other people also didn't like it. I then went for the second option and used it as a highlighter for contouring which worked a lot better. It is not great but works for a every day highlight. 


Another good sized product was the Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream. I'm not a major hand cream person but this smelt nice, dried in fast and has come at a perfect time as the weather in England has just become so cold my skin is really drying out. It was also last me quite and long time as its a good sized tester. 


Lastly I received a mini mirror perfect for a handbag or clutch which has a funny slogan #NO Filter. This can be purchased on the Birchbox website.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's not just you, I think a light colour on the waterline looks weird too!

    www.sheepishlyshameful.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram